Complete the form to get instant access to the e-book.
TRANSFORM YOUR GIG ECONOMY PAYMENT STRATEGY
Paying Gig Workers Anywhere, Anytime -
A guide to the future of payments in the gig economy
A global workforce offers extraordinary depth of talent, but earning its loyalty with seamless, intuitive payments is anything but straightforward. “Where’s my money?” is the question every gig employer must be able to answer above all else to stand out as the sector grows. It’s a simple inquiry, but answering it well requires deep expertise.
This e-book is a brief introduction to:
- How the pandemic transformed remote work
- Payment issues faced by the global workforce
- Where our experts see the gig economy headed in the next few years
- The four major trends to watch as gig economy grows
- How to make the most of gig economy’s ever-expanding opportunities and power a new generation of fintech solutions
Nium for the Gig Economy
- Give your freelancers more choice and control over how and when they get paid
- Reduce your own operational burden.
- Issue Cards to 40+ countries across the globe
- Pay Out to 100+ countries in 60+ currencies with capabilities in cards, bank accounts, e-wallets and cash
- Licensed to hold funds in 11 jurisdictions
- Real-time delivery to 65+ countries
- End-to-end encryption and PCI DSS compliant credit card processing
So, what will the future of payments look like?
The element that
makes fintech go.
Nium is a catalyst to quickly deploy new financial services for businesses of every size. Gain instant access to a global network of pay out, pay in and card-issuing capabilities.
- Integrations in as little as four weeks
- Licensed in 40 markets around the world
- Modular, composable APIs that light up cards, banks and wallets