We’re building tomorrow’s global financial infrastructure.
Who we are
InstaReM began in 2015 with a vision to simplify the cross-border payments experience. While continuing to be an expert in consumer remittances, the team behind InstaReM expanded and scaled its offerings to meet the needs of SMEs, Financial Institutions, Enterprises and even other payment service providers. That expansion included an innovative technology infrastructure that makes sending, spending and receiving money across borders faster, more transparent and better integrated with our customers’ lives and business needs. InstaReM is powered by the same platform that we offer our enterprise clients. That platform is Nium.
Our network is powered by our portfolio of licenses, hard-earned by building trust with financial regulators in over 38 countries. This combination of regulatory and tech assets is unique to Nium and is at the core of our unique value proposition.
As we look to the future, our strategy is to move beyond merely creating services on our proprietary platform. We aspire to become enablers; creators of an open platform that businesses and partners can use to build a world free of the old constraints and restrictions – a world of Open Money.
Where to find us
Our headquarters are in Singapore, but our team is spread across the globe. We have offices in eight different countries and employees always on the move. We haven’t nailed instant global transit for our employees, but it’s next on our list.
Where we hold licenses:
NIUM PTE. LTD. (formerly known as InstaReM PTE Limited) is the holding company of InstaReM subsidiaries globally:
- Singapore: NIUM PTE. LTD. (formerly known as InstaReM Pte. Limited.) (License No. 01582) is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Hong Kong: NIUM LIMITED (License No. 16/01/01797) is regulated by the Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department
- Australia: InstaReM PTY Ltd (License No 464627) is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Canada: InstaReM Canada Corp. (License No. M15669293) is regulated by the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada
- India: InstaReM India Pvt. Ltd. operates in association with DCB Bank and is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India
- Indonesia: PT Instarem Mitra Indonesia (License No. 21/261/Jkt/1) is regulated by Bank Indonesia
- Japan: Instarem Japan Kabushiki Kaisha – (License No. 00073) is regulated by Kanto Local Finance Bureau
- Lithuania: UAB InstaReM EU (License No. 14) is regulated by Lietuvos Bankas (Bank of Lithuania)
- Malaysia: InstaReM Malaysia Sdn Bhd.(License No. 00468) is regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia
- United States of America: InstaReM USA Corporation’s program in the United States is sponsored by Community Federal Savings Bank