Nium’s Global Financial Services Network taps into the most advanced means to send money around the world. Deliver to banks, cards and e-wallets in over 100 countries, most in real time.
- The fastest way to reach your customers – real-time payments in 65 corridors
- Access to 3.21 billion beneficiaries on one platform
- Send money via the most direct route to avoid delays, extra fees and drops
- Deliver funds to cards via Visa Direct or Mastercard Send
- Access to the world’s leading e-wallets
Expand your presence and manage your FX, with local accounts around the world.
- Local accounts allow you to get paid faster and enhance liquidity
- Receive payments in nine currencies, using local payment rails
- Reduce customer friction around the collections process by offering local currencies and payment methods
- Increase margins by controlling when you convert and spend in your preferred currency
Issue cards across the biggest markets around the world.
- Issue virtual or physical cards in markets across the world
- Issued cards are available for use immediately
- Users can manage cards, spend limits and more, all in one dashboard
- Start issuing cards in as little as four weeks
- Access to Mastercard and Visa networks
payment flows, connect the world.
Nium’s Banking as a Service allows you to build end-to-end flow from and to a vast array of countries through cards, banks and e-wallets – all through one API.
- Manage all of Nium’s services through one API
- Collect funds and disperse to card, bank or e-wallet
- Modular composable API architecture set up for easy integration
- Interconnect all the financial services right for you
What the Nium
What the Nium
Flexible, easy and cost-efficient
Global needs met quickly.
- Onboard in as little as four weeks
- Simple platform integration with your existing systems
- Bring your global clients and employees together in a single platform
Trusted and compliant
Leading banks, regulators and enterprises trust Nium.
- Best-in-class security with end-to-end encryption
- PCI DSS compliant credit card processing
- Proprietary transaction monitoring system to auto-review payment activity
- Licensed in 40 markets globally
Manage your global payments on your terms.
- Set user permissions, approve payments and enable third-party reconciliation
- Real-time transaction tracking with rich reference data
- Set automated spend controls by cardholder, geography, spend category and vendor
The world unlocked
Outstanding country reach and currency capabilities.
- Reach of over 100 countries and 63 currencies
- Hold, exchange and settle funds in the world’s largest currencies
- Leading FX rates built on local settlement
Build your innovation with Nium's APIs.
Connect banks, virtual accounts, cards and e-wallets from around the world to solve your payment needs. Access bank-grade architecture and practices for security and scalability.